Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011!

It's been a while since I last blogged, but I figured, why not start back up on the first day of 2011?
Hope y'all had a happy and safe new years!
What did you guys end up doing?
I spent mine at iMusic Seattle with Fareast Movement live.



It was crazy.
The place was packed hecka but still.
So much fun!
The new D-List covergirl was announced but I guess I just happened to miss that part.
Anywho, I guess it's that time of year where we all make our New Year's resolutions
and try not to give up on them within the first week.
What will yours be?
I'm so excited I've got so much already in store for 2011 with shows and shoots and new collections.
Can't wait to share with everyone.
Life is what you make of it I learned.
Thus it's that much more important to maintain a positive attitude
no matter how negative the situation.

Also I wanted to share with you guys this:
 http://lookville.com/OlesyaGrabovskaya
check it out for tips and opinions on fashion fashionistas all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment