Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar.

Today was a fairly productive day. Didn't get much sleep the night before, but then again, that's nothing unusual. Guess what I did first thing in the morning...yep, I went to the fabric store. 
Gosh.
I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to things like that.
I had no intentions of buying anything, I just went along with Justin to keep him company.
I should have known better.
I don't think that there's been a single time that I went into a fabric store and came out empty handed.
Anywho, I was just wandering around, and all of a sudden this amazing fabric caught my eye. 
What do I do? Well I immediately rush over to check it out. My head begins to spin with ideas.
So I buy some. And then, I put it on hold, so that I can come  back and buy some more.
As soon as I got back to school I begin to think and research. Trying to figure out what I want.
It's always hard for me to draw a design on paper and then try to make a replica of it. 
I'm always changing something up.
I love to just let my creativity flow and be able to design on the spot.
No pressure, no stress.
So i began to drape. And re-drape. I got about halfway done and decided it was enough for the day.
I'll save the rest for tomorrow. 
Decided I'll sleep on it and see what comes to mind.
Before I do that I'll wait for the roomies to come home. They went on an expedition to get some fresh chocolate chip cookies....mmmmm. that sounds heavenly, right about.....now....

No comments:

Post a Comment