Monday, December 6, 2010

Designer Jacket.

So last Saturday, I'd have to say I spent a good 5 hours draping and patterning my new jacket for my Pattern II class final. 
I come to school today to finish it up and realize I lost it. 
I was kinda sad to start all over but to be honest I'm glad I did.
And so that's what I've been doing for the past 5 hours. 
Started draping from scratch and it looks way better than before.
Sexier, edgier, and more fitted.
It's not almost 5pm and I just realized that I haven't even eaten yet.
Sushi sounds amazing right about now. Not just any sushi, 
but the Super Bad Boy, Crunch roll, and Shrimp Tempura.
Best sushi I've ever tasted.
And anyone that knows me, knows I'm not a sushi fan.
I think I got enough work done today.
I shall continue tomorrow. 
Maybe go on an adventure to seek out a new fabric store.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment